Sunday, August 1, 2021 |

The beginning of it all...

 Thanks for following me here. I know you have a lot of ways available to spend your time, and I appreciate you taking the time to get to know me better.

My name is Briana and I live in Linden, Michigan, which is between Flint, Ann Arbor, Lansing, and Detroit. We live on a small private lake which blesses me with so many different types of birds that visit my yard. 

After I moved from Texas to here full-time in 2018 I've been spending a lot of time outside studying birds. I find their unique behaviors endlessly fascinating. 

My goal for this blog is to not only talk about the birds I see and hear but also show you around my place, my gardens, and the wildlife in my yard. 

Welcome and again, thank you for visiting! 


I have the most gorgeous gladiolus flowers this year in bloom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment